Healthy weight loss should be a planned program that encompasses good nutrition and exercise. The success of a weight loss program may depend upon any number of health issues an individual may be experiencing.
Starvation diets only create muscle loss and do not reduce fat. Muscle tone maintains a strong metabolism and good nutrition is essential to produce energy during weight loss.
Resistance to fat loss can have many contributing health factors such as:
- Hormone imbalances
- Abnormal thyroid function
- Metabolic syndrome
- Low metabolism
- Digestive and/or absorption issues
- Food allergies and sensitivities
- Stress and emotional fatigue
- Sleep disturbances
- Continuous “yo-yo” dieting
A successful weight loss program includes:
- Focusing in on losing inches and fat while maintaining muscle mass. This will help to maintain energy levels during weight loss.
- Taking nutritional supplements along with healthy food and exercise are an added plus on a weight loss program.
- Digestive issues may be present and can be helped by including a natural digestive aid such as Advanced Digestive Enzymes.
- Balancing sugar levels with Advanced Metabo will help reduce cravings.
- Eat fruits and vegetable that are low in sugar, high fiber foods, and protein to maintain metabolism.
- Advanced Health Shake is a high-quality protein supplement that helps to maintain sugar levels.
Healthy fact: ¼ of cup of nuts or seeds will help decrease hunger and maintain energy during a weight loss program. Taking a fish oil supplement such as Advanced EPA/DHA will also help lessen hunger cravings and increase energy. Making slow and steady changes in eating healthier and exercising will help you lose weight and keep it off.