“The need for Advanced Digestive Enzymes™”
The Amazing Power of Digestive Enzymes:
How They Work For You…And How You Suffer When They Don’t
You would be astonished at how often people seek me out because they are plagued by problems that ought to be obvious but aren’t. These are people who are intelligent, committed, and curious (doctors and patients alike). I think I know the root of this frustration: Our bodies are mysterious to us because we are never taught to appreciate the underlying and fantastically complex work they perform in order to keep us walking, talking, loving, and living.
Digestive enzymes are a case in point. Without them, all functions of the body cease!! We suffer. And what is their work exactly? Well, enzymes help every biochemical reaction occur effectively and efficiently when signaled by an exact set of conditions. Digestive enzymes break our food down into the building blocks and fuel to power and maintain the millions of operations that our system must perform. What a job!
Today, our food is processed, chemically preserved, genetically engineered, laden with antibiotics and hormones all for the sake of longer shelf life and convenience. So we end up with something that resembles “food” which is stripped of nutrition and life-supporting digestive enzymes, further contributing to depleting the body of vital building blocks and creating deficiencies that the body tries to correct by sending signals to eat more!! After all, as far as your body is concerned, eating and drinking is the only source of nutrition and building blocks. SO, we end up OVERFED, UNDERNOURISHED WITH HEALTH ISSUES, ILLNESSES & DISEASES!!
Our modern lifestyle makes it harder and harder for our bodies to manufacture and utilize the enzymes we need. If you want proof of this, just look at how antacids fly off the shelf at your pharmacy. Digestive problems are the most common problems, no matter what age group from infants to seniors!
Observing these challenges over the years convinced me that my clients would benefit from a formula to support the production and function of our digestive enzymes, and so I went to work and compounded one myself. This is Advanced Digestive Enzymes™, a precisely formulated, plant-based supplement that I am particularly proud to offer at Time4Health. One or two capsules with each meal will supercharge and greatly ease the burden of your digestive system, while enhancing the extraction and efficient delivery of nutrition to every nook and cranny for an energized well functioning body!
Our body also makes metabolic enzymes from amino acids found as protein in food we consume. The full range of amino acids are only found in animal products; it takes a combination of plant products—such as grains, seeds, beans, legumes and nuts—to make a complete amino acid source. However, to extract these life supporting amino acids and nutrition from the food, we have to deactivate the naturally occurring inhibitors of digestion found in these same grains, seeds, nuts, beans and legumes. Complicating things further, cooking and microwaving our food robs them of their enzymes as well as damage the nutrients (a challenge, as we don’t tend to eat raw meat anymore).
Advanced Digestive Enzymes™ contains a combination of synergistic, clinical-grade high purity plant-based enzymes that helps deactivate enzyme inhibitors, and adds the missing enzymes back into the foods to restore, activate and enhance digestion, extraction and absorption of nutrients. And that’s not all, Advanced Digestive Enzymes™ improves the cleansing and detoxification processes of the body too!!
When what we eat is missing and/or low in digestive enzymes, an amazing number of things go wrong!! Here are just a few examples:
1) Acid Reflux / Indigestion: This usually means that further underlying issues need to be addressed. Low stomach acid can mask itself as heartburn, indigestion, or reflux! If this seems contradictory, well, remember that enzymes are made to take action. When they are inhibited, the body objects with a stomach on fire.
2) Gas and Belching: this usually comes on within an hour after a meal or snack. Myth: some people think that unprocessed food is “gassier.” But when grains and flour are processed, the process actually robs them of their enzymes. Poorly digested plant material from lack of digestive enzymes will ferment and produce gas that has to come out on either end!
3) Bloating and Cramping: The gas production from the bacterial fermentation in the stomach produces these very unpleasant sensations. They usually occur within an hour of eating, and can really ruin an evening.
4) Chronic Bad Breath: This is due to the toxic waste produced through bacterial rotting of protein and meat in the stomach. The rotting happens because not enough enzymes are available and can’t get their job done fast enough.
5) Bad Body Odor: Poor stomach digestion leads to an imbalance and overgrowth of microbes throughout the body that produce more stinky toxins. Unsupported enzymes in this situation are simply having to work too hard without the necessary “horsepower” to get through their workload of breaking down and transforming, and transporting our food.
6) Undigested Food & Foul Smelly Stools: This is obvious, as well as unpleasant. This is the clearest possible evidence that you are unable to completely break down, digest, and absorb the food you are eating. Instead, the food rots in your bowels leading to damage to the digestive system from putrefied, rancid and fermentation.
7) Aversion to Meat: Many people with low stomach function desire to avoid meat and have digestive problems (as described above) when they eat it. This especially applies to red meat and land-based animals which is usually tougher and requires more digestive enzymes and stomach acid than water-based animals for digestion. Besides, undigested protein will rot and putrefy producing unhealthy acidic chemicals that damage the stomach and intestines. Hence, the connection to cancer!
8) Tired after Meals: If the digestive process has to work twice as hard, it will cost us a lot of energy, leaving us tired. This is a prime example of a symptom that one would not automatically connect to low or poor enzymatic function. Regularly, the digestive system utilizes about a third of all energy to properly digest and it only goes up from there when you are low or lacking enzymes.
9) Feeling Full but Still Hungry: You are full because food isn’t leaving your stomach, but you are hungry because you are not absorbing nutrients effectively. Frustrating and confusing, and liable to get you judged as a glutton because you have the urge to keep on eating! This can also lead to unhealthy eating, obesity and illness. The classic situation of an overfed & undernourished system!
10) Chronic Anemia: You aren’t having excessive bleeding, and you are consuming enough iron in your diet (or even in supplements). Yet you still have a non-responsive anemia. This can happen from poor digestion, extraction and absorption, Enzymes, most often than not is an effective fix, if you know what to look for!
11) Weak Fingernails: If your fingernails break, chip, or peel easily, it is a classic sign of nutrient deficiencies, especially protein, minerals, and B12. Again, the food must be extracted, absorbed and transported to where it’s needed. If the enzyme function is insufficient, the process fails.
12) Frequent Nausea: Because your stomach gets full quickly, and the food is not digesting properly, it can often trigger a nausea reflex. Imagine! This symptom could be caused by the same problem as the urge to overeat!
Needless to say, we all want to steer clear of these digestive problems! And Advanced Digestive Enzymes™ will work to head them off. But here’s the question my clients sometimes ask: What benefit will I notice when I add your formula to my daily routine?
Simple, I answer: “You won’t notice a thing!” As in, the distress, uncomfortable and lack of energy will get less and with balancing the functions disappear! Because when our digestive system is working properly, we’re not aware of the amazing work done by digestive and metabolic enzymes. We can eat and enjoy our meals, easily summon the energy to get through the day’s work, experience excellent kidney, liver, pancreas and bowel function. And even sleep well at night!!
Won’t that be wonderful?
I invite you to try Advanced Digestive Enzymes™ today.
And before you go, I hope you’ll schedule your Virtual Check Up with me. I’d love to meet you and help you take the first step on your journey to vibrant health.
Frequently Asked Questions:
We recommend taking 1 enzyme for lighter foods/snacks and 2 enzymes for heavier meals. Our patients all seem to find their own magic number that works for them, so feel free to take whatever makes you feel best!
Yes! Most of our patients take Advanced Digestive Enzymes in combination with their other supplements, especially [insert Advanced MultiProBiotics Restore™ hyperlink]. Although we have never had any of our patients have problems, consult your medical practitioner if you have questions about specific medications.
Just one… you will see your body digest and process foods better than ever before! There are NO harmful side effects associated with Advanced Digestive Enzymes™. Our product is all natural, vegan, and specially formulated to make our patients feel better. Consult your medical practitioner if you have questions on the matter.
Advanced Digestive Enzymes™ is formulated by our Pharmacist and Board Certified Clinical Nutritionist for 30 years plus has a 100% satisfaction guarantee policy. We are committed to giving our patients the best in digestive care with our 90-day money back guarantee. If you don’t love it, contact us and we will be sure to give you your money back.
Absolutely! Advanced Digestive Enzymes™ is a premium digestive enzyme that can be taken by (almost) anybody. Certain enzymes in Total Digest ™ are actually proven to help digest foods associated with the most common food allergies, such as lactose intolerance.
Looking out for you,Be Well friend
Vimal Patel, RPh,CCN,CAd,DiHom
Functional Health Compounding Pharmacist
Certified Clinical Nutritionist
P.S: Want to chat about meds, supplements, illness and your health goals? Schedule a Complimentary Discovery Consultation