Professional Grade Nitric Oxide Serum For Topical Nitric Oxide Delivery
The first Nitric Oxide Serum for precise and immediate delivery of nitric oxide to the skin.
Watch it Work:
Watch in real time as the skin reacts to the application of Nitric Oxide Serum, and the fresh boost of nitric oxide, without itching or burning. This Nitric Oxide Serum delivers nitric oxide and vitamin C and E antioxidants directly to the epidermis to help maintain healthy-looking skin. Age, environmental factors, stress and diet often impact our body’s ability to produce nitric oxide effectively. This Nitric Oxide Serum is designed to easily deliver nitric oxide directly to the skin.
What is Nitric Oxide?
Nitric oxide is a vital molecule produced naturally in the body. The nitric oxide molecule is so important to human health and ageing that the 1998Nobel Prize in Physiology and Medicine was awarded to research on its role in the cardiovascular and circulatory system.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is this nitric oxide serum safe to use on people with sensitive skin or have experienced allergies to other skin serums?
- People with sensitive skin should do a patch test with the serum first, and note the inclusion of vitamin C and vitamin E.
My face is turning slightly pink or red upon application of the Nitric Oxide Serum. Is this normal?
- Yes, this is a normal reaction to topical delivery of nitric oxide.
Can I use this with my other skincare products?
- Yes, you can. In fact, we recommend the Nitric Oxide Serum as the first step before your other products.
How should I use the nitric oxide serum?
- First, be familiar with your overall nitric oxide levels. Your practitioner can help test this for you, and discuss your health and skincare goals. You may use the nitric oxide serum in addition to the Berkeley Life supplement and on areas of the body that need extra attention.
- Nitric Oxide Serum delivers nitric oxide directly to the epidermis to help maintain healthy-looking skin. Watch the skin react in real time to the application of nitric oxide!
Directions for Use:
Apply in the morning & evening on clean skin. Dispense a single pump from each chamber into your palm. Mix together & apply to skin. Certain skin types may show a pink tone for a few minutes. Allow serum to absorb. Can be used as a stand-alone skin serum or in conjunction with your existing skincare products. It is common for vitamin C to have an amber hue. This does not affect the activity or benefits of Nitric Oxide Serum.
Water, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Polysorbate 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Nitrite, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Metabisulfite, Tetrasodium EDTA.
Avoid eye area. If contact with eyes occur, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only.
- ** Any claims presented are made by the manufacturer and not by Time4Health