Dr. Hana’s Nasopure is the Most Comfortable Nose Wash in the World! Designed to be much more comfortable than the neti pot, Nasopure is actually the only nose wash comfortable for ages 2 and up! Nasopure is great for managing and relieving symptoms associated with Allergies, Colds, Flus, Sinus Infections, Rhinitis, and more!
The Nasopure Little Sampler Kit is a lower-priced version of the Little Squirt Kit, perfect for kids ages 2 and up as well as a travel bottle for adults on-the-go! The kit includes:
- 4 oz. Nasopure Bottle
- 4 Buffered Salt Packets
The unique Nasopure bottle allows the user to stand straight up while washing, rather than having to bend and twist like you do with a neti pot. The bottle also directs the solution along the nasal floor, rather than up into the sinus cavity. This avoids the “drowning” feeling commonly associated with other nose washes. Many users prefer the Nasopure bottle over gravity-dependent systems like the neti pot because they can control pressure of the solution, adding to both comfort and effectiveness.
Nasopures salt formula also plays a key role in its comfort and ease. It uses a high percentage of buffering (sodium bicarbonate) in order to decrease the “burning” feeling sometimes felt with other saline solutions. The salt packets are ideal for travel and perfect for making both isotonic and hypertonic solutions.
Other key features that set BeWell Health and Nasopure apart from the other nose washes:
- Made in the USA
- 100% Recycable
- BPA Free
- Assembled by Adults with Disabilities
- Add Nasopure salt packet(s) to bottle and fill with purified, distilled or previously boiled water.
- Twist cap onto bottle; close by pushing down on tip. Shake to mix.
- Keep head straight and look forward. No need to bend neck. Many people prefer washing while in the shower or standing over a sink.
- Place bottle tip into one nostril and point tip toward back of throat, not the eyes. Do not point tip upward. New Nasopure Level Lines ensure perfect positioning. Hold bottle so water line aligns with bottle Level Lines.
- Seal nostril with the tip of the cap on the bottle.
- Block the back of the throat by holding your breath while gently squeezing the bottle. Learning how to block your throat may take practice and will prevent the solution from reaching the mouth, resulting in a salty taste. If this occurs, it is not harmful.
- Switch to other nostril & repeat.
- Allow nose to drain naturally. Exhale through nose with mouth closed.
For Prevention – Use once per day or after exposure to irritants
For mild to moderate congestion or discharge – Use twice daily
For moderate to severe congestion, discharge, or infection – Use three to four times daily
Bottle: LDPE 4, BPA Free, 100% Recyclable
Salt: Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate
No additives or preservatives
Ratio formulated for ideal comfort and effectiveness
Never wash for anyone else.
Never force a child to wash or wash for a child.
Never microwave plastic bottles.
Always use sterilized, distilled, or previously boiled water.
Never use hot water for washing. If you prefer a warm solution, place bottle in a sink or bowl of hot water until solution is warm to touch on inside of wrist.
Wash on congested side first and do not force.
Never block the opposite nostril to prevent solution from draining freely.
If ear popping occurs, blow more gently.
Do not use immediately before bed or activity, as water may drip from nose for several minutes after washing.
If burning or stinging occurs, reduce salt; increase as tolerated.
Each Nasopure bottle is intended for a single user.
Do not share bottles.
Replace bottle every 3-6 months.
Nasopure bottle is dishwasher safe.
Wash with Nasopure prior to using prescribed nasal sprays.
Consult a doctor if symptoms worsen or if you have a significant medical condition.
If Nasopure causes discomfort, discontinue use & contact BeWell Health or your medical professional.