- Advanced Hi-DHA™ features patented, International Fish Oil Standards (IFOS) five-star certified MaxSimil® DHA monoglyceride fish oil. Built upon a foundation of ultra pure, third-party tested cold water fish-derived oil, this molecularly distilled, highly concentrated, antioxidant-stabilized formula contains readily absorbed omega-3 fatty acid formula provides concentrated docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) plus eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). DHA is often recommended during pregnancy to support healthy fetal brain development. Throughout the life span, both DHA and EPA support healthy brain, heart, immune, and eye function as well as healthy eicosanoid metabolism.*
Omega 3 Fatty Acids are by far the most well established nutritional therapy for Cardiovascular Dysfunction. DHA, in particular, is the primary component of fish oil with power-packed cardiovascular benefits. DHA improves cardiac function through these mechanisms:
- Increases arterial compliance and flexibility*
- Stabilizes arterial plaque*
- Prevents Arrhythmias – irregular or abnormal heart beats or rhythm*
- Supports healthy blood pressure levels*
- Reduces Triglycerides*
- Supports Early Brain Development*
- Promotes Brain, Eye, Heart, and Cell Membrane Function Throughout the Lifespan*
- Supports immune Health and Eicosanoid Metabolism*
Take one to two softgels daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
- Does Not Contain
Wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy protein, dairy products, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Serving Size: 2 Softgels
Servings Per Container: 15
AMOUNT PER SERVING % DAILY VALUE
MaxSimil® DHA Fish Oil Concentrate
2.6 g **
Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids
1.58 g **
2.5 g 3%†
15 mg 5%†
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)
1.35 g **
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)
236 mg **
- Other Ingredients
Softgel (fish gelatin, vegetable glycerin, and purified water), GRAS enteric coating (ethylcellulose, sodium alginate, purified water, medium-chain triglycerides, oleic acid, vegetable stearic acid, and ammonium hydroxide), and natural mixed tocopherols.
Fish (anchovy and/or sardine and/or mackerel [sources of fish oil] and tilapia [source of fish gelatin]).
Manufactured using MaxSimil® fish oil. MaxSimil® is a registered trademark of Ingenutra Inc. Protected under US patents 8,119,690 and 8,198,324; Canadian patents 2672513 and 2677670.
IFOS™ certification mark is a trademark of Nutrasource Diagnostics Inc.
** Any claims presented are made by the manufacturer and not by Time4Health
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.