Berkeley Nitric Oxide Test Strips helps:
- MEASURED GAINS – Nitric oxide (NO) is an essential molecule for heart health, fitness, and wellness. Use the Berkeley Test Strips to ensure your supplements and diet are optimally fueling your body’s NO levels.*
- EASY NITRIC OXIDE TESTING – Berkeley Nitric Oxide Test strips work by measuring the nitrites in your mouth to indicate the amount of Nitric Oxide in your body, get results in just 10 seconds*
- RESULTS, FAST — Our unique, easy to read test strips display results in just 10 seconds, allowing you to make immediate adjustments to your intake as needed.*
- ALWAYS KNOW – NO is naturally made in your body, but is produced less as you age. Berkeley Life has developed a solution to ensure you can track the amount of Nitric Oxide in your body which is important for a healthy cardiovascular system.*
- FITNESS TOOL – Research indicates that optimal levels of Nitric Oxide may help improve athletic performance. Berkeley Test strips allow you to track your levels to ensure optimal performance.*
- OPTIMIZE YOUR ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE – Used to test your bodies Nitrous oxide levels, so that you can enhance your Nitric Oxide levels and optimize blood flow and oxygen delivery as you exercise.*
Professional Grade Nitric Oxide Booster
Nitric oxide support for a healthy cardiovascular system.*
A Nobel Prize was awarded in 1998 for the discovery that nitric oxide plays a significant role in the cardiovascular system. Nitric oxide is naturally made in our body but the fact is you produce less of it as you age.
At its very core, nitric oxide is the molecule responsible for healthy circulation, where it supports healthy blood vessels and micro-circulation allowing oxygen and nutrient delivery to cells.*
Berkeley Life Professional helps support nitric oxide levels by supplementing your diet with dietary nitrates which are the bioequivalent to those found in leafy, green plants. This helps to maintain the cardiovascular system and overall health and vitality. Just two tablets a day will give you the same nitric oxide boost as consuming 5oz of spinach or 7oz of beets.*
When speaking with Practitioners, Berkeley Life Professional’s recommendation is to consider nitric oxide as a base supplement for patients as they age. By opening up the cardiovascular system you are not only helping support healthy circulation but also that other recommendations included in their protocol may be able to circulate more effectively in the body.*
The Berkeley Life supplements are best paired with the Berkeley Life Nitric Oxide Test Strips which help to validate their effectiveness in as little as 90 minutes after a single dose.Dietary Considerations–
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Made without most allergens (milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soy), Gluten and gelatin free. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake unless under the direction of your physician.
- Wheat Free
- Dairy/ Milk Free
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Egg Free
- Shellfish Free
- Artery dilation for healthy blood flow*
- Healthy blood pressure levels*
- Cardiovascular and heart health*
- Increased circulation throughout the body*
- Healthy arterial function*
- Healthy endothelium function*
Warnings: If you are taking any medications, consult your doctor or health professional before use. Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. You may notice you are thirsty while taking the supplements, hydrate before and after. Strips are for single use only. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a dry place and avoid excessive heat.
Consult your physician prior to taking Berkeley Life Professional if you’re taking 1) organic nitrate medications such as nitroglycerin or isosorbide, 2) erectile dysfunction drugs, since the combination of the two may cause an unsafe drop in blood pressure, 3) blood thinner medications, or 4) medications related to lowering blood pressure. Discontinue use and contact your physician if you experience dizziness or fainting.
- ** Any claims presented are made by the manufacturer and not by Time4Health