Advanced MultiProBiotics Restore™ is designed to enhance and support the healthy function of your intestinal system. This unique blend of 17 different probiotics & Super Prebiotic improves the removal of toxins and aids elimination, promoting healthy, clear, acne-free skin.
Probiotics help reduce the risk of infections and defends the body against harmful toxins, parasites, bacteria and fungus with natural antimicrobials. The healthy flora in Advanced MultiProBiotics Restore™ supports the immune system against the harmful side effects of antibiotics, birth control pills, oral hormones, pain pills and other medications.
B complex vitamins, which promote relaxation and energy, are also produced in the gastrointestinal tract. A healthy GUT will provide you with a healthier immune system, aid in the removal of toxins, encourage regular elimination, keep you free from bad breath, reduce inflammation throughout the body, and maintain energy levels through the improved production of B complex vitamins.
Why you need it
Every year millions of people get the flu. Many travelers and antibiotic users experience diarrhea. Many suffer from skin issues such as acne because the body cannot remove toxins properly.
It is estimated that up to 1 million Americans have some type of irritable bowel disease. This occurs most often in ages 15 to 30, but can affect younger children and older people as well. Taking two Advanced MultiProBiotics Restore™ on an empty stomach at bedtime and taking one Advanced MultiProBiotics Restore™ in the morning can help to enhance immune function, remove toxins, and reduce inflammation, while promoting relaxation and increased energy.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Formulation – (Advanced MultiProBiotics Restore™)
According to the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) and World Health Organization (WHO) probiotics are “live microorganisms, which when consumed in adequate amounts, confer a health effect on the host” (pg. 10 ftp://ftp.fao.org/docrep/fao/009/a0512e/a0512e00.pdf)
Probiotics are also known as “friendly bacteria, healthy bacteria, or good bacteria.” Probiotics are live microorganisms that are similar to beneficial microorganisms found in the human gastro-intestinal tract. Research indicates that probiotics may play an important role in immunological, digestive, neurological, detoxification and respiratory functions along with ever expanding discoveries of benefits through-out the entire body.
- Bifidobacterium infantis is a micro-organism that thrives in the gastro-intestinal tract of healthy individuals. This beneficial probiotic helps regulate the digestive system, aids in digestion of food and assists in the absorption of vital nutrients into the body. Bifidobacterium infantis also helps fight the “bad bacteria” that are harmful to health. These harmful bacteria are said to be the main reason of digestive issues such as stomach pain, constipation, and diarrhea. Studies have shown this valuable probiotic along with a healthy diet may help alleviate digestive issue.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus is a strain of probiotics that is usually found in yogurt, kefir, and other dairy or fermented products. This particular strain of probiotic grows in pH values below pH 5.0. The acid created by Lactobacillus acidophilus helps prevent and control the growth of the fungus Candida albicans. Studies have shown this probiotic can provide additional health benefits such as improving gastrointestinal function, enhancing immune system, decreasing the frequency of yeast infections and providing relief from indigestion, diarrhea and other digestive issues.
- Bifidobacterium breve function in the digestive tract is to break down many types of food and plant fibers that are normally difficult to digest. Medical studies have linked side effects associated with antibiotic use such as diarrhea, allergies, gas and irritable bowel syndrome to low levels of Bifidobacterium breve.
- Sacchacomyces boulardi a strain of yeast-based probiotic that is located specifically in the intestinal tract. It is known to help with various forms of diarrhea, especially, travelers’ diarrhea; provides relief of Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Crohn’s disease, and ulcerative colitis symptoms; as well as enhance anti-inflammatory protection.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum function is to maintain the micro flora balance in the small and large intestine, control the “bad” bacteria, enhance the immune system and assist the digestive process. Research indicates that the presence of this beneficial flora in the colon helps reduce the incidence of diarrhea in infants.
- Bacillus coagulans has been used for diarrhea, including infectious types such as rotaviral diarrhea in children; traveler’s diarrhea; and diarrhea caused by antibiotics. May help soothe the pain, bloating, and digestive troubles caused by irritable bowel syndrome.
- Bifidobacterium longum is healthy micro flora that is naturally found in the gastrointestinal tract. Studies show this probiotic helps maintain a normal digestive tract, inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria and enhance the immune system. Bifidobacterium longum can be found in food sources including yogurt, various fermented dairy foods, and prepared vegetables such as sauerkraut.
- Lactobacillus brevis is a strain of lactic acid bacteria. This probiotic aids in fermentation of carbohydrates and contribute to the creation of tasty foods made by food manufacturers. Lactobacillus brevis are probiotic microorganisms that actively promote the health of the human gut by providing anti-inflammatory benefits to the digestive system. Studies also show that these micro flora have anti-cancer activities.
- It is a beneficial micro flora that helps lower pH levels in the digestive system, preventing the growth of harmful bacteria. It promotes the growth of other beneficial probiotics and helps reduce lactose intolerance, relieve constipation, and balance the immune system.
- This probiotic works throughout the digestive system in low pH levels from the stomach to the intestines. It has been shown to remove toxins and fight harmful bacteria while colonizing the intestinal mucosa. It also releases natural antibiotics which can have an immune boosting effect.
- It has been used in the fermentation of foods for hundreds of years and is a healthier option for food preservation. Studies have shown this probiotic to help with symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), Crohn’s disease, and colitis. Along with promoting balanced digestive health, it has the ability to eliminate pathogens while preserving vital nutrients, vitamins, and antioxidants.
- Studies have indicated that this micro flora helps fight intestinal tract illness and bacteria, in prevention of urinary tract infections, reduces diarrhea symptoms, supports the immune system, and assists in digestion of dairy products for lactose-intolerant individuals.
- This probiotic provides health benefits to dental and gut health and supports the immune system.
- Since this healthy flora is responsible for consistent taste and texture of many dairy products, it is used as a starter culture for dairy foods such as yogurt and Mozzarella cheese. It can break down casine and provides help to digestion and overall health. Studies are being conducted to evaluate its benefits to patients undergoing chemotheraphy.
- Like other Lactobacillus this probiotic helps with lactose intolerance, promotes regularity, reduces the growth of harmful bacteria and yeast and stimulates the immune system.
- Research shows that this micro flora stimulates the immune and digestive system, helps with diarrhea, reduces lactose intolerance and combats harmful bacteria.
- It is used to produce antibiotics which help in treating bacterial skin infections and preventing infections in minor cuts and burns. This probiotic also has anti-fungal qualities.
Inulin – Super Prebiotic
- Inulin is a soluble, non-digestible fiber which is found naturally in many plants. It is a complex carbohydrate pre-biotic that creates a favorable environment for the growth of native micro flora in the gut by providing them food and energy. Inulin helps maintain healthy gastrointestinal tract, is a source of fiber, enhances immune function, and supports mineral absorption for cells and bones.
Note: Much of technical information provided here was obtained from Probiotic.org, the largest independent resource of probiotic information.