The vitamin D and sunflower oil in Advanced D3 Drops is combined using a special process to encourage good absorption. This allows the vitamin D to be used by the body more efficiently. Taking this supplement allows the body to replenish low levels of Vitamin D caused by:
- Low Dietary Intake
- Drug/Medication Related Deficiencies
- Limited Sun Exposure
- Health Sickness/Illness
Why you need it
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), (www.cdc.gov), estimated that about 61 million people were infected with 2009 H1N1 virus between April 2009 and April 10, 2010.
Every year millions of people get infected by the flu and other viruses. Boost your immune system to fight viruses and other bugs. Advanced D3 Drops acts like a natural antimicrobial when used in optimal doses.
Health care practitioners swear by this formulation. One Physician’s Assistant said she was able to stay “healthy and free from the flu” while seeing sick patients day after day just by taking one dropper full daily of Advanced D3 Drops.
Vitamin D reduces infection risk from viruses or other bugs. Low vitamin D levels can cause many disruptions in the body that can increase the risk of infection.
Vitamin D deficiency is known to:
- Decrease the release of infection fighting anti-microbial molecules from cells
- Promote destructive changes in both the gut and lung microbiomes
- Intensify allergic reactions & decrease tolerance
- Poor energy for immune signaling
Optimizing vitamin D levels will improve overall health and decrease the risk of infection from influenza or other viruses.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Formulation – (Advanced D-3 Drops)
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)
- Cholecalciferol is the naturally occurring form of vitamin D. The kidneys and other cells convert D3 into the hormone, calcitriol, which affects bone, intestine, muscle, brain, skin, and the immune system.
- Research shows that vitamin D deficiency may be a major factor in immune & autoimmune diseases, various cancers, heart disease, hypertension, diabetes and more.