The vitamin D and sunflower oil in Advanced D3 Drops is combined using a special process to encourage good absorption. This allows the vitamin D to be used by the body more efficiently. Taking this supplement allows the body to replenish low levels of Vitamin D caused by:
- Low dietary intake
- Drug-related deficiencies
- Limited exposure to the sun
Why you need it
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), (www.cdc.gov), estimated that about 61 million people were infected with 2009 H1N1 virus between April 2009 and April 10, 2010.
Every year millions of people get the flu. Give your immune system the support to keep away the flu. Advanced D3 Drops acts like a natural antimicrobial when used in high doses. Health care practitioners swear by this formulation. One Physician’s Assistant said she was able to stay “healthy and free from the flu” while seeing sick patients day after day just by taking one dropper full daily of Advanced D3 Drops.
Vitamin D deficiency increases the risk of infection by viruses or other pathogens. Low vitamin D levels can cause multiple disruptions in the body that can increase the risk of infection. Vitamin D deficiency is known to:
- Decrease the cellular secretion of anti-microbial cytokines and chemokines
- Promote detrimental changes in both the gut and lung microbiomes
- Decrease tolerance and exacerbate allergic reactions
- Suppress mitochondrial functions important for immune system signaling
Evaluating and managing vitamin D status and these disruptions may improve overall health and decrease the risk of infection from influenza or other viruses.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Formulation – (Advanced D-3 Drops)
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)
- Cholecalciferol is the naturally occurring form of vitamin D. The kidneys and other cells convert D3 into the hormone, calcitriol, which affects bone, intestine, muscle, brain, skin, and immune system cells. Current research has shown that vitamin D deficiency may be a major factor in immune & autoimmune diseases, various cancers, heart disease, hypertension, diabetes and more.