- Helps INCREASE energy levels
- A comprehensive formula that STRENGTHENS responses to stress and fatigue
- MAINTAINS healthy mind and mood
- SUPPORTS carbohydrate metabolism
|more product info|
Advanced Active-B is made with the most potent combination of B vitamins. Advanced Active-B contains vitamins B1, B2, B6, and B12 in an active form that the body can absorb making them “ready to use”. Since B vitamins are water soluble they are not stored in the body in large amounts and are used up by the body quickly. These vitamins are essential in breaking down carbohydrates into glucose which provides energy to the body. They also help process fats and proteins which aid in normal functioning of the nervous system, muscle tone in the stomach and intestinal tract, and healthy skin, hair and eyes. Research studies show that B vitamins, particularly B6 and B12 are extremely helpful in protecting the heart and nerves and lowering levels of homocysteine, protecting against the risk of heart disease.
Why you need it
You may need Advanced Active-B if you’re experiencing:
- Anxiety, irritability, or nervousness
- Exhaustion, fatigue, or low energy
- A highly scheduled lifestyle or exercise schedule
A complex B vitamin formula like Advanced Active-B can help address stress and anxiety, tiredness and irritability as well as other health issues. The B vitamins in this formulation are in a form that the body recognizes and are easily absorbed by the body. Diabetics or individuals with sugar problems will benefit from the support it provides for the brain, heart, circulation, kidneys, and eyes. Since B vitamins are water soluble and rapidly used up by the body, it is important to take B vitamins daily.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Formulation – (Advanced Active – B)
Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCL)
- This Vitamin B1 in its physiologically-active form helps maintain normal metabolism and helps burn carbohydrates for energy. It also keeps heart muscles strong and is important for healthy brain and the nervous system function.
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin 5’ phosphate)
- Riboflavin 5’ phosphate is the active form of Vitamin B2 and plays a major role in the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates, proteins and energy.
Vitamin B3 (as niacin)
- Niacin like all the B vitamins is essential for converting calories from fats, carbohydrates, and protein into energy. It also helps promote appetite, maintain digestive system function and supports healthy skin and nerves.
Vitamin B3 (as niacinamide)
- Niacinamide has been useful in helping with arthritis and early-onset type 1 Diabetes. It enhances the body’s ability to secrete insulin and also increases insulin sensitivity.
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5’ phosphate)
- Pyridoxal 5’ phosphate is the active form of Vitamin B6 and is crucial for healthy amino acid metabolism, neurotransmitter balance, immune function and responsible for many enzyme reactions.
Folate (as folinic acid)
- This active form of folate is a B vitamin that helps the body produce red blood cells, synthesize DNA and RNA and maintain new cells. It is important during fetal development in the first trimester in preventing birth defects. Folic acid is necessary in making sure cells duplicate correctly and in producing chemicals for the brain and nervous system.
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)
- Modern diets have caused a decline in nutritionally balanced meals. The most common symptoms of Vitamin B12 deficiency are feeling tired, lethargy and no energy. Like the other B-Complex vitamins, B12 plays an important role in carbohydrate digestion and energy production.
- Biotin is a B vitamin that is necessary for the development of fatty acids and glucose, which are crucial for the productions of energy in the body. Biotin is found naturally in food such as bananas, cauliflower, liver, carrots, salmon, soy flour, cereals and yeast. Biotin has been used orally for hair loss, brittle nails, skin rash, diabetes, and mild depression.
Vitamin B5 (as pantothenic acid)
- Vitamin B5 plays an important role in the secretion of sex and stress-related hormones which assists in metabolism, helps fight allergies and are beneficial to healthy skin, muscle, and nerve maintenance. It helps improve responses to stress by supporting the adrenal glands. Mushrooms, cauliflower, broccoli, turnip greens, and sunflower seeds are good sources of B5 vitamins.
- This is perhaps the most interesting ingredient in this formula. It raises the blood and tissue levels of thiamine at least five times higher than thiamine salt. It decreases harmful glucose metabolites into harmless chemicals which prevents damage to the body. Among the many benefits of Benfotiamine can be general nerve health, sciatica, neuropathy, retinopathy, other nerve conditions, vascular health, coronary health and general aging.
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 4 in|