hCG, according to Dr. Simeon’s hCG Protocol, www.hcginfoonline.com, causes the body to burn fat calories from the naturally stored fat reserves in the body for fuel. This protocol is commonly referred to as hCG weight loss. hCG is a hormone and stands for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin. Time4Health’s Beyond hCG weight loss program follows Dr. Simeon’s original hCG protocol with some modifications and additions to deal with the demands of life including increased stress and toxicity of today’s environment.
The success of an hCG weight loss program may depend upon any number of health issues an individual may be experiencing. Resistance to fat loss can have many contributing factors including:
- Hormone imbalances
- Abnormal thyroid function
- Metabolic syndrome
- Low metabolism
- Digestive and/or absorption issues
- Food allergies and sensitivities
- Stress and emotional fatigue
- Sleep disturbances and even continuous “yo-yo” dieting
Because fat loss encompasses not only the body but the overall well being of the individual, an hCG weight loss program should include:
- An evaluation of potential fat loss resistant issues so that maximum weight loss can be optimized Emotional support, hormonal issues and emotional metabolic roadblocks should be addressed
- Nutritional supplements along with the hCG diet are an added plus in an hCG weight loss program
- Digestive issues may be present and can be helped by including a natural digestive aid such as Advanced Digestive Enzymes
- Many feel tired or exhausted during the hCG weight loss program. It is important that the hCG program assess Adrenal stress issues and supports energy pathways
Healthy Fact: When looking for an hCG Practitioner ask how he/she will measure how much fat loss occurs and whether or not appetite suppressants are prescribed. A comprehensive hCG weight loss program will investigate fat loss resistance issues and should not need to recommend appetite suppressants.