Energy is the available power a person has, or the capacity to complete various activities. Many people are tired and fatigued throughout the day.
- Eating on the run
- Improper digestion; therefore not getting the energy needed out of the food that is eaten
To maintain energy levels throughout the day:
- Take time to eat without rushing
- Digest food properly
- Get adequate sleep
- Reduce stress
A digestive supplement aid such as Advanced Digestive Enzymes will help to break down what you eat so your body can use it for fuel.
Drink relaxing, tension reducing or sleep inducing teas to get a good night of sleep. Your body heals and repairs itself while you sleep.
A high-quality vitamin B supplement like Advanced Active B can also enhance energy levels Help your body produce its own B vitamins which can help with relaxation and reduce stress levels by taking Advanced ProBiotic Formula.
A protein supplement such as Advanced Health Shake keeps you going throughout the day and minimizes energy lows.
- Sugar or coffee provides a quick “pick me up”, but can cause you to crash a few hours later.
- ¼ of cup of nuts or seeds in between meals will help decrease hunger and maintain energy.
- Taking a fish oil supplement such as Advanced EPA/DHA will also help lessen hunger cravings and increase energy.