Crohn’s Disease, a form of Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD), is an inflammatory disease that can affect any area of the gastrointestinal tract starting from the mouth to the anus. The discomfort that occurs throughout the digestive system can often be unbearable.
Crohn’s Disease generally affects the lower part of the small intestine. Symptoms of Crohn’s Disease include:
- Cramping pain in the abdomen
- Loss of appetite
- Pain with passing stool
- Persistent, watery diarrhea
- Weight loss
To alleviate the symptoms of Crohn’s Disease, these steps can be taken:
- Decrease the inflammation through good supplement support
- Use Advanced Digestive Enzymes to help break down food
- Help the body to absorb the nutrition from foods that are eaten by using Advanced ProBiotic Formula
- Reduce the irritation in the digestive system and provide relief from swelling, diarrhea, pain, and decreased fatigue by using an immune system boosting supplement such as Advanced Immune u0026amp; Recovery Support
Healthy fact: An IgG food sensitivity/intolerance test will help to discover which foods cause inflammation in the body.