Acid Reflux is a burning or gnawing sensation that occurs after consuming food or liquids that sometimes flow backwards into the esophagus or food pipe above the stomach.
Do you inhale your food? You may be creating acid reflux digestive issues. Eating food too fast or drinking too much water along with anxiety and stress can interfere with the digestive process. If you have an imbalance in your digestive system, you may have too little acid to digest the protein you eat. Slow down! Here are tips to avoid Acid Reflux:
- Chew food thoroughly
- Drink only six ounces of water with meals
- Balance is the key to support the digestive system and avoid symptoms of acid reflux
Perform your own acid reflux home test:
- Put one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in two ounces of water
- Mix and drink the solution just before eating
- After eating, if you do not experience symptoms, then you may not have enough acid to digest your food. The acid reflux symptoms you are experiencing may be because you are not producing enough acid and enzymes to digest the food you are eating
Taking two or more plant based Advanced Digestive Enzyme Formula capsules with meals will help break down food more easily and aid digestion. Two Advanced ProBiotic Formula capsules on an empty stomach at bedtime helps rebuild intestinal flora and supports the digestive process.
Healthy fact: Proper digestion of protein requires healthy levels of acid to activate the enzymes to digest food in the stomach.