With 30 plus Years of experience in Pharmacy, Medical & Natural Healthcare:
As we are facing the COVID-19 pandemic, dealing with flu season, and experiencing a stressful time in our world, immune support strategies are becoming more important than ever before.
OK, FIRST: DO NOT PANIC… BREATH… SLOW DOWN… YOU GOT THIS…
With all the news on coronavirus, it is hard to know what the best course of action is…
Need Help Right Away: Contact Me Now or Schedule a Chat
“A ROBUST IMMUNE SYSTEM IS YOUR BEST DEFENSE & PROTECTION for now against viruses, other types of infections, immunocompromised conditions and even cancer!!” – Vimal Patel,RPh,CCN,CAd,DiHom
Follow these 3 steps to get through this virus exposure and pandemic:
- Reduce Exposure (to others & you)
- Defend (Most critical & Important step)
BONUS: Do’s & Don’ts of Immune Diet & Lifestyle Below
From the CDC (Centers for Disease Control)
- Protect: Follow common sense steps of personal care and hygiene recommended by the CDC – Centers for Disease Control.
Do not panic and horad. There’s plenty of everything to go around. Let people and families that suspect infection or have tested positive have access to hospitals, food and supplies (delivery/families/remote) quickly so they can self quarantine and help protect us all.
- Reduce Exposure(ALL Age Groups): Keep 6ft distance from others for them and you. Buy online and have things delivered. Clean and disinfect commonly touched surfaces. Scientists are learning that this virus can survive in the air for 2-3 hours and on contaminated surfaces up to 3 days (up to 24 hours on cardboard and up to two to three days on plastic and stainless steel).
Pretend you have the virus – How you would protect your loved ones and the people around you? BE HUMANE, Now is the time to treat each other with care, consideration and as family. The rest will come naturally because of our HUMANITY…
MOST IMPORTANT STEP – A Robust Immune System – PERIOD!!
- Defend (Have a Strong Immune System): First two steps help but once you are exposed, how great you are entirely depends on how vibrant and robust of an immune system you have been keeping!!
Top up with what your body naturally makes and needs plenty of to defend and defeat viral infections and more… high-quality immunoglobulins, cholecalciferol and a potent community of microbes. It’s what most of your immune system is made up of and I have put together a package as our
Advanced Immune Booster Pak™
My family & I personally take this and I highly recommend you to take the Advanced Immune Booster Pak™. I designed the pak to help enhance our natural immune system against viruses, bacteria, fungal, parasites, food poisoning, chemicals, toxins and even cancer. Available in both Capsules or Powder (for those that want more quantity with less capsules).
FREE SHIPPING COUPON CODE: IMMUNEBOOST
Want to go above & beyond with fine-tuning your immune system and healthcare strategy?
IMMUNE SYSTEM: Do’s & Don’ts – DIET & LIFESTYLE makes a DIFFERENCE
- Over Fed – Under Nourished Syndrome:
Our modern farming and food industry is full of empty-calorie, nutrient deficient food supply that leaves our body and immune system weak, compromised and contributes to many of the modern world chronic diseases from diabetes, cardio-vascular, obesity, inflammatory, auto-immune, neurological, and many more… Focus in on REAL food that is grown with nutrient rich soil and no chemicals. Imagine going back in time prior to the industrial revolution, modern commercial farming with seasonal, locally grown, fresh and ripe of the vine with bright vivid colors and bold tastes! Let that be your guide to nourishing food…
- AVOID Immune DAMAGING Foods & Drinks
- Sugar, High carbs foods – sugary foods weaken some immune cells ability to fight infections and cancer by as much as 75%
- Processed/Junk/Fast food – empty calories lacking nutritional building block to help immunity
- Sodas, alcohol, energy drinks, fruit juices, and too much coffee can be dehydrating and diuretic
- Added chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, hormones, and antibiotics divert, damage and undermine the immune system functions
- Avoid environmental and food sensitivities/allergies as they trigger inflammation, stressors and reduce immunity function
- IMMUNE BOOSTING Food & Drink:
Best when natural, nutrient-dense, organic and chemical-free
- Eat colorful plants with deep, bright, vivid colors like blues, reds, oranges, and yellows high in phytonutrients that lower inflammation and high in antioxidants and immune-supporting vitamins and nutrients:
- Berries and colorful vegetables
- Medicinal mushrooms – my go-to is Brazillian agaricus mushroom
- Herbs & spices – oregano, holy basil, rosemary, turmeric, garlic, ginger, cloves, elderberry, echinacea, etc.
- Lemons/Limes and other foods high in vitamin-C play a key role in helping immune cells engulf & destroy “bugs”
- Protein – quality, easily digestible sources both plant and animal-based
- Hydrate with purified clean water, immune herbal teas, green superfood juices, and broth. Best to drink on an empty stomach. Don’t forget hydrating fruits & vegetables too
- IMMUNE LIFESTYLE:
- Rest/Sleep – Quality, refreshing sleep enhances immunity
- Stop stressing, be grateful and give thanks – emotional & physical stress weakens immunity, so Breath
- Get Outdoors – soak up some sun, fresh air, walk/move/dance – get the oxygen circulating, connect with nature and get grounded. Staying indoors robs us of Vitamin D which is critical for immunity and staying upbeat.
- Meditate, Pray, have non judgemental conversations and synchronize your mind/body and Know You Got This Covered – Then Let it go …
Want to go above & beyond in fine-tuning your immune system and healthcare strategy?
Looking out for you, Be well Friend:
Vimal Patel, RPh,CCN,CAd,DiHom