|more product info|
Advanced Joint Relief is a patent-pending proprietary formula that combines very high grade Glucosamine Sulfate, MSM, Chondroitin Sulfate, DHA and Hyaluronic Acid, Selenium, Vitamin C and Vitamin E. This unique formulation was used in clinical trials and significantly helped patients with moderate-to-severe low back, hip and shoulder pain:
- Glucosamine Sulfate which occurs naturally in all human tissues appears to stimulate the manufacturing of cartilage components.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a naturally-occurring, sulfur-containing, water-soluble compound which has shown to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Chondroitin Sulfate attracts and retains water which aids in cartilage resistance and elasticity.
- Hyaluronic Acid which also occurs naturally in synovial fluid helps create a viscous environment, cushion joints and maintains normal joint function.
- Vitamin C is needed to make and maintain collagen.
- Mangaese is important in the growth and development of normal bone as well as in the making of cartilage.
- Vitamin E along with Selenium protects the body against oxidative stress which like fire can cause damage all areas of the body.
Why you need it
This is a powerful supplement combination that supports joints and helps reduce joint inflammation and pain.
Advanced Joint Relief is recommended for individuals who have arthritic conditions, hip, back, knee or joint pain. Also effective for those with general joint aches, pains and sprains.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Formulation – (Advanced Joint Relief)
Vitamin C (as Ascorbate)
Vitamin E (as D-Alpha-tocopherol)
- A fat-soluble potent antioxidant vitamin that neutralizes damaging free radicals. D-Alpha –tocopherol is the most active form of Vitamin E. It helps protect cell membranes and plays a role in keeping circulation, heart, skin, nerves, muscles and red blood cells healthy. It is known to help with heart disease and cancer, as well as have an anti-aging effect on the skin.
- The most abundant mineral in the body which is needed for healthy bones, strong teeth, secretion of hormones, as well as for proper functioning of muscles and nerves.
Selenium (as Selenocysteine)
- The food source of selenium, selenocysteine is the best for maximum absorption by the body. It has antioxidant properties which help prevent cellular damage from free radicals.
Manganese (as manganese aspartate / glutamate / glycinate / lysinate chelate)
- A mineral that aids in the formation of connective tissue, bones, blood clotting factors and sex hormones; is essential for carbohydrate and lipid metabolism; and is also necessary for normal brain and nerve function.
- Sodium is an important electrolyte that helps regulate body water and helps in the stimulation of muscle contraction. It also aids in the maintenance of glucose absorption, utilization of energy, and nerve function.
Proprietary Blend of:
Glucosamine Sulfate (2KCl) (shellfish exoskeleton stabilized with KCl)
- Glucosamine Sulfate is a naturally occurring chemical found in the fluid that is around joints. It provides the building blocks of constructing cartilage and is utilized by the body to support health joint structures. Glucosamine Sulfate is commonly used for arthritis and other inflammatory issues.
- MSM is a naturally occurring nutritional sulfur found in the tissues of all plants, animals, and humans. Studies have shown that it helps rebuild joints and keep them flexible and healthy. MSM has traditionally been used for chronic pain, Osteoarthritis, joint inflammation, rheumatoid arthritis, musculoskeletal pain and muscle cramps.
Chondroitin Sulfate (shark cartilage)
- Chondroitin sulfates are molecules naturally found in cartilage, tendons, and ligaments and are important in maintaining elasticity and integrity of many types of body tissue. It contributes to the strength, flexibility, and shock absorption capability of the joints. Research indicates that natural supplemental Chondroitin Sulfate may help the healing of connective tissue and maintain proper joint function.
Omega 3 Fatty Acids with DHA
- DHA is an omega-3 acid essential for the proper functioning of the brain as adults and in the development of the nervous system and visual abilities during the first six months of fetal development. DHA has been shown to have positive effects on hypertension, arthritis, atherosclerosis, depression, Type II Diabetes, heart attacks and some cancers.
- Hyaluronic acid is a natural complex sugar that is present in every tissue of the body. The main functions of Hyaluronic Acid are to retain water and provide nutrients and waste removal from cells that do not have a direct blood supply, such as cartilage cells.