The gall bladder is a small organ in the shape of a pouch that is located just under the liver. The gall bladder stores bile produced by the liver and aids in digestion of fats. Improper or poorly working gall bladder can lead to gall stones and incomplete digestion of fats.
Common symptoms of gall bladder problems are:
- Pain or tenderness under the rib cage on the right side
- Pain between the shoulder blades
- Light or chalky colored stool
- Indigestion, bloating, gas, nausea or vomiting
- Dizziness, burping or belching
- A feeling of fullness or food not digesting
- Diarrhea or constipation; strong pain after eating a heavy meal
- Headache over the eyes
To reduce gall bladder symptoms and discomfort:
- Avoid dairy products and alcohol
- Keep away from refined sugars and processed foods such as breads, pasta or noodles
- Avoid greasy fried foods
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables that are high in fiber and antioxidants such as berries, dark green leafy vegetables, squash, broccoli, sprouted whole grains and beans
- The pharmaceutical grade digestive enzymes in Advanced Digestive Formula can help to support the gall bladder with digestion of fats.
- Live healthy micro organisms found in Advanced ProBiotic Formula will help support the digestion and detoxification of foods, fats and toxins.
- Advanced Metabo can help protect and support the gall bladder from free radical and rancid fats damage
Healthy fact: A professionally supervised gall bladder flush can help remove toxins and clean out the gall bladder.