Fatigue is a feeling of lack of energy, tiredness, exhaustion, and/or motivation which can be physical, mental or both. Fatigue is caused by many factors, but a hectic lifestyle and stress are the most common indicators of fatigue.
Other symptoms can include:
- Difficulty concentrating or starting and completing tasks
- Weakness and feeling like sleeping all the time
- Always feeling run down
To combat fatigue:
- Sugar or coffee provides quick energy or keep you awake, but can cause you to crash a few hours later.
- ¼ of cup of nuts or seeds in between meals will help decrease hunger and maintain your energy.
- Taking a fish oil supplement such as Advanced EPA/DHA will also help lessen hunger cravings and increase energy.