Colitis is the inflammation of the colon and can be caused by infections, poor blood supply and autoimmune reactions.
Common symptoms of colitis include:
- Abdominal pain and diarrhea
- Blood with bowel movement
- Constant urge to have a bowel movement
- Fever, chills or other signs of infection and inflammation
Here are some simple steps to reduce the symptoms of colitis to get back on the road to colon health:
- Reduce inflammation in the body by avoiding foods that can aggravate the system and aggravate colitis
- Help the body break down the food you eat by taking a digestive supplement such as Advanced Digestive Formula
- Begin to rebuild the colon by taking Advanced ProBiotic Formula and Advanced Immune & Recovery Support Formula
Healthy fact: An IgG food sensitivity/intolerance test will help to discover which foods cause inflammation in the body.